Established in July 1996, ADM manufacture and supply a comprehensive range of customised leisurewear, sportswear, schoolwear, corporatewear and promotional clothing throughout the UK. ADM's customers include blue chip organisations, local authorities, sports clubs, primary and secondary schools, major universities and charities throughout the UK. ADM's reputation within the decorative market has enabled the company to generate new innovative ideas and take advantage of new products that have been introduced to the market by leading brand names.
ADM's product portfolio include brands such as:
- Canterbury Clothing
- Fruit of the Loom
- Kustom Kit
To compliment these brands ADM can manufacture a range of bespoke rugby shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, rainjackets and tracksuits.
In-house facilities enable ADM to customise our extensive range of clothing. In-house embroidery and print technology provides ADM with the capacity and flexibility to meet all requirements.
Benefits of Embroidered and Printed clothing
- Enhancing/recreating a corporate / club / school / university image.
- Improving morale by increasing employee / membership / team identity.
- Providing a marketing tool for:
- Special events (e.g. exhibitions)
- Promotional days (e.g. golf days)
- Advertising (e.g. local sponsorship)
- Corporate gifts
- Corporate tax incentives.